Your Experienced Findlay Home Inspectors
Buying a home is likely the most important investment you will ever make — do it with confidence! All Reliance is staffed by experienced Findlay, Ohio home inspectors who deliver comprehensive, unbiased property inspections that give you all of the information you need about the property’s condition. A thorough home inspection will allow you to make informed decisions and transact with certainty.
Don’t make such a major purchase without all of the facts. We make it easy to move forward with peace of mind! Our Findlay home inspection services are performed by certified home inspectors and who will give you a complete breakdown of their findings the very same day.
Comprehensive Home Inspections Done Right
If you are searching for home inspectors in Findlay, Ohio, you already know how important inspections are to the buying and selling process. Our licensed home inspectors examine everything from the foundation to the electrical systems, basement, and crawl spaces. Inspections cover:
- Crawl Spaces
- Heating & Cooling
- Living Spaces
They were fast, friendly, and thorough with the entire inspection process. Inspector answered all of my questions while onsight. The information that I learned about the house while reading the complete printout provided gave me complete confidence in the home I was about to purchase.
We are getting a home inspected for purchase (our first home!) and they were very thorough. They offer home, pest and radon inspection and are definitely worth it. Will use again!
I hired All Reliance to perform a Home Inspection on a property I have offered to purchase. They scheduled the inspection quickly, showed up on time, performed a thorough inspection, processed the report the same day all for a reasonable fee. The office administrator and the inspector were both courteous and friendly. I highly recommend this business.
Justin did an inspection on a house for me and I couldn’t be happier! He was personable, easy to understand, and helpful. The layout of the report was easy to maneuver. I highly recommend using them!
Do I Really Need a Home Inspection?
In our opinion, it is an absolute necessity to have every home inspected prior to purchase, even new homes. We may be a little biased; however, we can also speak from a position of experience and knowledge.
In our 20+ years being in business we have seen about everything, and we do mean EVERYTHING. From newly constructed homes with active leaks at the waterline, crawlspaces covered in mold, attics with fire damage, main structural beams rendered useless from termite damage, and the list goes on.
All these items are either very expensive to fix or can lead to expensive repairs if not dealt with. These are also all items that the buyers were not aware of prior to the inspection. Now imagine trying to save a few hundred dollars only to find that it ended up costing you thousands in repairs. It does not make sense.
Although the majority of inspections we do in Findlay do not find major deficiencies, we are comfortable saying that almost all inspections find enough items that can save a buyer more than what they paid for the inspection. In the best-case scenario, the inspector finds very few deficiencies (we have yet to find a “perfect” house!) and you can sleep better at night knowing the home is in great shape. We believe that in and of itself is well worth the money.
Same-Day Inspection Reports
All of our Findlay home inspection clients receive a detailed report the same day as their inspection. This report has been designed with you in mind and includes modern visuals and a step-by-step breakdown of information that clearly and concisely points out any trouble spots found during our review as well as recommended actions you should take to help prevent or resolve any concerns.
Every home inspection report includes:
- QUALITY REPORT IMAGES. We take images throughout the inspection and integrate them into an inspection report document, illustrating the issues that are found within the property and providing you with a comprehensive overview of its condition.
- STEP-BY-STEP BREAKDOWN. Our reports are easy to digest and understand and are broken into individual sections, such as Exterior, Roof, Heating and Air Conditioning, Electrical, Plumbing, and so on. This makes it easy for you to review our findings.
- SAME DAY EMAIL DELIVERY. We know your time is valuable and you may be on a tight deadline so we don’t want to keep you waiting. We guarantee to deliver your report the same day of the inspection so that you can take any necessary steps quickly.
- MOBILE-FRIENDLY REPORTS. Our reports are generated for easy viewing on both desktop and mobile devices, ensuring that you can always view the results of your inspection, even on-the-go.
- POST-INSPECTION FOLLOW-UP SUPPORT. After your inspection, we are always there to support you. For as long as you own the home we offer free consultations to provide support for any home questions you may have.
- REPAIR REQUEST GENERATOR. Agents can quickly copy and paste the information from the report using the Repair Request Document Generator, in order to request concessions or repairs from the sellers.
All Reliance aims to be your one-stop shop for all inspection needs, which is why we have a comprehensive list of add-on services to meet your inspection needs!
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Licensed Home Inspector
- Member of ASHI
(American Society of Home Inspectors)
- Licensed Pest Inspector
- Licensed Pesticide Applicator
Can’t find a time that works for your schedule or want to speak with someone first? Please call our office at 419-340-9909 or contact us online and we will be happy to assist you.
Recent Home Inspection Posts
All too often we will inspect houses where the gutters are either clogged or have no slope in them. After a […]
How much does a home inspection cost and what is included? (Greater Toledo, Ohio Area)
Video Transcript: Hi guys, Justin with All Reliance Inspections here! One of the most common questions we get is what’s […]
Finding Sink Water Leaks: How to Check for Under Sink Leaks
One of the most common things we’ll find during an inspection is a leak at the drain underneath the sink. […]
Serving Findlay, Ohio and the Greater Toledo, Ohio Area
All Reliance provides residential home inspections and commercial property inspection services performed by an ASHI Certified Home Inspector throughout the greater Toledo, Ohio area, including but not limited to:
- Bowling Green
- North Baltimore
- Port Clinton
- Oak Harbor